Observations From 75″ July 14, 2006Posted by Andy in andy roth, soapbox.
02 October 2001
Some things I’ve noticed…
- People tend to dress for what the weather was yesterday.
- No one cares about wind-chill in the summer.
- The more you know someone, the weirder they seem.
- People tend to be ignorant of their own ignorance.
- Nothing is left unsaid forever
- Sandwiches taste better when someone else makes them for you.
- Wasting time is not always a waste of time.
- Better becomes standard and standard becomes worse.
- Travel yields perspective.
- Everybody has a different walk
- Watched pots do boil, eventually