I Was Wondering… July 12, 2006Posted by Andy in andy roth, soapbox.
Sometimes I sit around and wonder about things. Here is a list of things that I wonder about:
- If Ivory Soap is 99 44/100 % pure, what is the .56%?
- Who was it that first realized that water goes down the drain the other way in the Southern Hemisphere, and why do we all know that it does?
- Do scarecrows actually work?
- If someone is “taking time” where are they taking it and how do they carry it?
- If printers only wrote in cursive would they still be called printers?
- Why doesn’t Spider-Man stick to his clothing?
- What is it about dogs and fire hydrants anyway?
- How sure are they when they put weight limits on bridges?
- Have we developed all the punctuation marks we need or will somebody someday invent more?
- How long before they can digitize smell?
- How long before they do away with pennies, and when they do will people say “Nickel for your thoughts” ?
- How do you clean soap?
- How do you throw away a trash can?